As we enter the secong week of tier 2 restrictions we are unsure as to what the future will hold. Baring this in mind we are delaying advertising our christmas menu until we are more certain of what restrictions we will be operating under in December.
We will try and get a menu out as soon as we have more information from the government as we don't want to promise anythingand then have to cancel.
We appreciate you all bearing with us during these difficult times. We hope to have some more information soon and will look to reviwe the situation mid November